1. Personal information of users received and processed by Volts Battery LLC
1. For the purposes of this Policy, "user's personal information" means:
1. Personal information that the user provides about themselves when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Services, including the User's personal data. Information required for the provision of Services (rendering of services) is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by the user at their discretion.
2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services during their use using the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program used to access the Services), access time, and the address of the requested page.
3. Other information about the user, if its collection and / or provision is defined in the regulatory documents of individual Services.
2. This Policy applies only to the Services of Volts Battery LLC. Volts Battery LLC does not control and is not responsible for third-party sites to which the user can click on links available in the Services of Volts Battery LLC. Other personal information may be collected or requested from the user on such sites, as well as other actions may be performed.
3. Volts Battery LLC generally does not verify the accuracy of personal information provided by users and does not monitor their legal capacity. However, Volts Battery LLC assumes that the user provides reliable and sufficient personal information on the issues proposed in the registration form, that the personal data specified by him during registration belongs to him personally and keeps this information up to date. The risk of providing false information is borne by the user who provided it.
4. The user's consent to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely from the moment the user registers on the site and / or Services and does not require periodic confirmation. Volts Battery LLC will store personal information for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with the requirements of legislation and regulations.
2. Purposes of collecting and processing users ' personal information
1. ООО Volts Battery LLC collects, processes and stores only those personal data that are necessary for the provision of Services and the provision of services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user), in strict accordance with the current legislation.
2. Volts Battery LLC may use the user's personal information for the following purposes:
1. Identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts with Volts Battery LLC.
2. Processing is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations of Volts Battery LLC to the user.
3. Communication with the user, including sending notifications, requests and information related to the use of the Services, provision of services, as well as processing requests and requests from the user.
4. Improve the quality of Services, ease of use, and develop new Services.
5. Targeting of advertising materials.
6. Conducting statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3. Conditions for processing the User's personal information and transferring it to third parties
1. With respect to the user's personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except in cases where the user voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
2. ООО Volts Battery LLC has the right to transfer the user's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
1. The User has expressed their consent to such actions.
2. The transfer is required as part of the user's use of a particular Service or to provide a service to the user.
3. Transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law;
4. Such transfer takes place as part of a sale or other transfer of the business (in whole or in part), while the acquirer assumes all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him;
5. In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of Volts Battery LLC or third parties in cases where the user violates the Terms of the public offer of Volts Battery LLC
4. User changes to personal information
1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided to them or part of it, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data in the "Personal Account" section. The User has the right to demand that Volts Battery LLC clarify, block or destroy (delete) the personal information or part of it provided to them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided for by law to protect their rights.
5. Measures used to protect users ' personal information:
1. ООО Volts Battery LLC takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
unless otherwise provided in the new version of the Policy. The current version is always available on the site page www.voltsbattery.com
by address https://voltsbattery.com/policy/enhtml
3. When processing personal data of users, Volts Battery LLC is guided by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation "On Personal Data".
7. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
1. Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be sent to the following email address email@example.com